All 72 art Reviews

Colored Circles Colored Circles

I love it! It's simple and still very creative. The colors go well together, the circles create a great sense of texture, and her face is sweet and endearing. Not much else I can say, it's lovely. :)

5/5 and +Fav. Keep up the lovely work. :)

Monstrosity Monstrosity

I'm trying to get more into painting myself, so I sympathize with "finding your style" and experimenting. Your style will definitely need work but that'll develop pretty naturally from the looks of it, you've already got a fairly good technique and "vision" if you will. I think personally I'd like to see a bit of the actual shapes defined more, maybe some more contrast between light/dark, and probably more "pop" to an image like this. It's wacky for sure and it made me smile, but it's just a tiny bit "weak" or something if that makes sense. Hope that helps. Keep up the awesome work. :)

STONECREED responds:

Lady Zozo Lady Zozo

It's not very exciting. The character design is neat, but as I understand it's not your own character so you don't really get any points for simply rendering someone else's design, though the technical aspect of that is fairly good. (Surely not everyone is equally good at rendering someone else's art.)

The big problem is that even as fanart, the imagery is not very dynamic: there's no background, no sense of depth, no sense of motion or intention, and no real perspective. Everything just looks kinda... flat, emotionless. Experiment with changing angles and depths, making some things closer to the viewer than others and give a sense of space that the character resides in.

Other than that, even though those are big things, you're on a good path with your technical skill. You just need to refine and expand it to produce more dynamic artwork, and of course hopefully to create something original as well. ;) Keep it up.

iEatApples responds:

Thank you for the criticism. I'll look into what you said.

Trucker Cap Mermaid Trucker Cap Mermaid

Lovely! I love her cute little sexy body. :D The textures in this are amazing, especially considering how simple it seems. Excellent work!! +Fav, 4.5/5 and 5/5

vibrator vibrator

If I didn't feel like this was trying to get me to wrap my brain around something unreachable or get me irrationally riled up it would have a very high score. I love the look of it, the style is very good and appealing to me and from a technical standpoint it's great. But I feel like there are two possibilities with this drawing: One, that there is some sort of "deep" or convoluted meaning behind this collection of things and why they're done the way they are and the artist has zero intention of the viewer understanding that motive; and two, that there is no rationale for this and that it's just a pile of imagery that the artist thought would get a "rise" out of some people and cause someone to be needlessly upset or something, or to get someone upset about there being no apparent "meaning" behind this.

As odd and roundabout as that might sound, I simply can't get those two possibilities out of my head when looking at this and to be honest, it just bores me to think about. Just the fact of how these this drawing is irritates me, as if I'm supposed to assume there's some statement being made and wonder what it is and upon not being able to decipher it be vaguely angered for some indescribable reason, and tactics such as this I find childish and, well, boring. Sorry, if I didn't get that impression this would rate a lot higher. But as of now I just find myself annoyed at what seems like a cheap attempt to aimlessly bother me.

Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!

Haha very adorable, I love the way you did the penis. xD Excellent work, very nicely done.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Yeah, I just just couldn't stop smiling at all the little bouncy happiness that started to radiate off this after a while.

Shower with Nicole & Catherine Shower with Nicole & Catherine

Niiiiicccce. Keep doing this. Lol.

How Many Guys!? How Many Guys!?

The veins are a little weird, and I would like to see a little more of her inner pussy lips from that angle, but everything else is fan-fucking-tastic. :) Keep up the amazing work!!

'That ass' 'That ass'

That's really pretty good so far, but to be honest even though I like your style and your attention to detail and everything, I'd really like to see more from you than just "fast drawings" like you have so many of. You have a lot of potential and I'd love to see what you can do if you take a few days or even longer on a piece and reeeaally pull it together and submit a very complete and refined drawing. I think it could be really great. :)

As such I can't give this more than a 2/5. It's a great start, but it looks rushed and unrefined rather than like a finished piece. Sorry, but I'm holding out for the great things I expect from you in the future. ;)

Whore Of Babylon Whore Of Babylon

Perfect! I love the darkness and delightfully eerie mood. Her face is a little funny, like it was hurried or something; I think my main issue is that the top of the head is in a strange spot in relation to the face, if the top center of the head were a little lower and positioned like a fraction of an inch to the right it would be much more pleasing.

Other than that tiny complaint it's beautiful. Great work.

Indeimaus responds:

Thanks for the review, yeah I really don't usually draw faces as you can tell from my other work, I would agree on it being the weakest point in this piece, but glad you like it other than that!