On the next episode... On the next episode...

Not all too original, but it was pitched as "silly and childish" and it was VERY nicely animated. Plus it was actually coherent which pleases me greatly. 3/5 and 2.5/5.

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

2.5 out of 5; it was decent, the animation was really very good and the sound quality was nice. Otherwise, a bit average. Nothing too fresh or particularly clever, but it also didn't seem like it was trying way too hard which is also a plus. It was entertaining for a minute and didn't make me want to kill, so good on ya. :)

Keep up the great animation though, and I do mean that. It was quite good.

Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

I liked this a lot. It's easy to see not only the silliness but the inherent DANGER in going out of your way to eat lots of fast food to "support traditional marriage/support anti-gay beliefs." Yes, obesity/diabetes/heart disease is real and is caused by certain foods that are bad for you. Sorry, lots of greasy, salty, fatty, meaty, bready foods are BAD for you. Maybe not all the time, but a lot? Yes.

You could say that using the ignorant southerner/country bumpkin stereotype is offensive to non-country bumpkin southern folks, but it does also happen to correlate with a small truth that the south does largely dislike gays and liberals in general. Obviously stereotypes are not all-encompassing, but for the purposes of this caricature it makes sense.

Funny satirical little video, thought it did a nice job showing what many people are thinking. Keep up the good work. :)

Samination responds:

Thanks!

Don't Let Go Don't Let Go

The character and scenery could be more engaging and appealing. Don't get me wrong, the little guy's pretty cute, but he doesn't quite *capture* me for some reason.

Not entirely original, but still pretty novel and fun to play. :)

Colored Circles Colored Circles

I love it! It's simple and still very creative. The colors go well together, the circles create a great sense of texture, and her face is sweet and endearing. Not much else I can say, it's lovely. :)

5/5 and +Fav. Keep up the lovely work. :)

Monstrosity Monstrosity

I'm trying to get more into painting myself, so I sympathize with "finding your style" and experimenting. Your style will definitely need work but that'll develop pretty naturally from the looks of it, you've already got a fairly good technique and "vision" if you will. I think personally I'd like to see a bit of the actual shapes defined more, maybe some more contrast between light/dark, and probably more "pop" to an image like this. It's wacky for sure and it made me smile, but it's just a tiny bit "weak" or something if that makes sense. Hope that helps. Keep up the awesome work. :)

STONECREED responds:

Lady Zozo Lady Zozo

It's not very exciting. The character design is neat, but as I understand it's not your own character so you don't really get any points for simply rendering someone else's design, though the technical aspect of that is fairly good. (Surely not everyone is equally good at rendering someone else's art.)

The big problem is that even as fanart, the imagery is not very dynamic: there's no background, no sense of depth, no sense of motion or intention, and no real perspective. Everything just looks kinda... flat, emotionless. Experiment with changing angles and depths, making some things closer to the viewer than others and give a sense of space that the character resides in.

Other than that, even though those are big things, you're on a good path with your technical skill. You just need to refine and expand it to produce more dynamic artwork, and of course hopefully to create something original as well. ;) Keep it up.

iEatApples responds:

Thank you for the criticism. I'll look into what you said.